Instagram

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pusswedilla

Ok, so I'm a sad little Pusswedilla noob. But BY GOD that play was awesome!

Such good acting and great lines and flow. The only complaint was that it was a little but too long, and at one point there were close to 12 people on stage at one point, masking each other and looking really awkward and distracting.

I really don't know why I haven't checked it out earlier and I fully understand the crazy long lines during the ticket rush.

I guess its just comedic relief to all the crap happening in Sri Lanka, put forward in a lighthearted way. Its like we're laughing at our own downfall, with not much we can really do about it.

Good stuff. 

Check them out on Al Jazeera

1 comments:

Doodle said...

hahaha funny thing is this was my first time too.. but it was way too long. 3 HOURS!!! audience will generally lose their concentration after about 2. maximum 2.5hrs

Post a Comment

Say hi! We won't bite... unless you're dressed up like a burger.