Instagram

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Going Vegan....

Is it doable? Well since of late (say around 6 months to a year) I've been juicing, green juice to be exact. Morning and night, It actually helps with weight loss, gives you clear skin, great bowel movement =D, you actually start to glow a little, You feel light, active, and the list goes on and on...

I've considered going vegan/veg a few times and I was a vegetarian when I was 15 to about my early 20's till I got chicken pox and then my mother insisted I took some protein i.e MEAT! for some people giving up meat is unheard of, like my husband. He would NEVER in a million years do so.

So i'm going to try to give up. again! TRY to convince the husband to do so too! Reasons to give up!!!lets see how it goes!!!


Vegan recipes for wanna be vege fooodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi! We won't bite... unless you're dressed up like a burger.